A Caring Touch Pediatrics welcomes new patients. Choosing the right pediatrician for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. By selecting A Caring Touch Pediatrics, you can feel confident and comfortable that you have made the right decision.
To understand what to expect for your child's first visit to our practice, please read through this page.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
If you're preparing for your child's first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please provide the following information when you arrive for your visit:
- Insurance cards
- Complete immunization records
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician
We are happy to provide our office forms for convenient download on your home computer. Please print and complete the forms below, and bring them with you to your child's first appointment. Questions about which forms you need? Please call our office and our courteous staff will assist you in preparing for your child's first visit.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
The Initial Visit
Our compassionate city pediatricians do whatever it takes to make every visit to our office a pleasant, relaxed experience. With all of the important information about our practice available on our website, you can feel confident that you and child are well-prepared for your first appointment. We also invite you to review our staff page in order to get to know our doctors and staff. We look forward to meeting you.
TELEHEALTH CONSENT FORM
1. I acknowledge that my health care provider, A Caring Touch Pediatrics, has recommended that I engage in a telehealth appointment with Dr. Parrott, Dr. Bush, DR. Morris or Beth Sturgill APRN.
2. ACT Pediatrics personnel has explained to me how the telehealth technology will be used to connect me with a provider. Telehealth appointments may be conducted by videoconferencing, video images or by telephone conference. I understand that this appointment will not be the same as a direct patient/health care provider visit due to the fact that I will not be in the same room as my health care provider.
3. I understand that there are potential risks to this technology, including interruptions, unauthorized access and technical difficulties. I understand that my healthcare provider or I can discontinue the telehealth if it is felt that the videoconferencing connections are not adequate for the situation. I understand that I can discontinue the telehealth appointment at any time.
4. I understand that my healthcare information may be shared with other individuals for scheduling and billing purposes.
5. I have had the alternatives to a telehealth appointment explained to me.
6. In an emergency situation, I understand that the responsibility of the telehealth provider may be to direct me to emergency medical services, such as a local emergency room. The telehealth provider’s responsibility will end upon termination of the telehealth connection.
7. I understand that the telehealth visit will be billed by A Caring Touch Pediatrics in the same manner as an office visit. Any applicable co-pays will be due at the time of the telehealth visit.
8. I have read this document carefully, and I understand the risks and benefits of the telehealth appointment. I have had my questions regarding the procedure explained and I hereby consent to participate in a telehealth appointment visit under the terms described herein.